I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by The Little Dreamland. I want to say thank you for the nomination and to answer the questions provided in the nomination.
Questions from The Little Dreamland
1. What is your say on all positive approaches to life?
I’m not one of those super happy, peppy people who’s constantly positive. I have depression and anxiety, so even just being neutral is a good day for me. I do think that being realistically happy is a good thing though and it’s something that I strive for.
I’m in the middle of a happiness project as well that includes my journey to happiness. You can check it out here: https://www.infjwoman.com/happiestlife30/.
2. What do you do at times of writer’s block? Also mention reasons for writer’s block, if any.
Mostly when I get writer’s block it’s because of impostor syndrome, which is feeling like you’re not as good as other people and that you don’t know enough to share. When I start feeling that way I look to people who inspire me for direction, people like Evan Carmichael, Gary Vaynerchuk, Cathay Heller and Gabby Bernstein.
3. When you started or even now do you feel like deleting a frank post, overthinking that it’s too bold? What do you do if it happens?
I don’t think I have deleted a post yet. I know that I am very opinionated and direct with my opinions. That’s a part of who I am and I’ve accepted that. It’s ok for me to be that way and I don’t need to be embarrassed or ashamed of it. If I can give other people room to be who they are then I need to give myself the same kind of room.
4. Do you believe in planning to the last detail or rough plans or no plan at all?
I stick with rough plans. I’m more of a have a rough plan, know basically what you want to do and start taking action now. Don’t let yourself get into overthinking because if you plan too much you’ll never take any action.
5. What is the weirdest flavor or combination you ever found in a drink or snack?
I’m not really into weird flavors or combinations. I love anything with chocolate and peppermint or chocolate and orange.
When I was in England I was eating apples and peanut butter together and the English people that I was staying with thought it was the weirdest thing in the whole world.
6. What is your most embarrassing moment?
I have so many… Probably the first YouTube video that I recorded. It took me a couple of hours to record it, even though it was only less than 10 minutes long. Once I published it, I told my followers that it was up and people started watching it and commenting on it. I was excited at first until I read the comments and they all noticed that I pronounced a word wrong. I deleted it and started over again.
7. Are you a dog person or a cat person? Why or why not?
I’m not really an aminal person, but if I had to pick I’d say dog. My mom’s dog, Ginger, adopted me. She’s the sweetest dog ever!
8. If you had the opportunity to pick one superpower for the rest of your life what would you choose: time travel, teleportation, telepathy, psychokinesis, invisibility?
I’m tempted to say telepathy, but after reading Midnight Sun that doesn’t really sound like that much fun unless you can turn it off when you want to.
So, I’m going to go with time travel. I’ve always felt like I was born in the wrong era anyway. I’d love to go back to the late 1880s. I think it would be a fun and fascinating time to be alive, especially in the United States.
9. How do you cope with stress or anxiety? Any special tricks you’d like to share.
I have an anxiety disorder so that is a constant in my life. I try to manage my environment and my commitments as much as I can. I also make sure that I get enough sleep, because lack of sleep is a trigger for me. I also take some supplements that help a lot. My favorite one is CBD oil from Nanocraft. You can check it out here. Get 10% off your order when you order through this link: https://www.infjwoman.com/cbd/.
10. Is the universe finite or infinite? And why do things even exist at all?
I believe that we exist because there’s a Higher Power that created us for a reason. We are loved and supported in this world, even if it doesn’t feel like it all of the time.
11. If you had one week left to live what would you do?
I would invite my family and friends to the beach and spend every day with the people who mean the most to me in the most beautiful place that I’ve ever been to.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
My Nominees :
My questions for you :
- What’s your purpose in life?
- What’s the most painful thing that anyone has said to you?
- How do you help people?
- What’s your favorite way to spend a Sunday?
- At what age did you feel like an adult and why?
- What’s your favorite thing to talk about?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What’s your favorite place to go to and why?
- Are you a dog or cat person?
- Do you believe in planning to the last detail or rough plans or no plan at all?
- Would you survive in the wild west?